Monday, June 30, 2008

Excited!

I'm excited - After tomorrow I will be on vacation and we are going to see Becky and John, and his parents too. We are all going camping in Pennsylvania at Ohiopyle State Park. Then we are going to spend a few days at Becky and John's and get to taste some of John's cooking at the culinary school where he attends in Puxsataney. Well, maybe not his cooking, but someone's cooking at the school. Then its off to Philadelphia and Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, and the National Constitution Center which I hear is fabulous. Valley Forge and Gettysburg will be next on the agenda and then another day with our sweet girl and her husband before we have to head home. I'm looking forward to the drive (but not the gas prices), seeing God's beautiful creation in America and then seeing His hand at work in these historic spots. But especially being with Becky and John. Mala hasn't been up there and she is excited too. last week, our other son-in-law, Nathan, was in town for AWACS training. We had a good time with him. Bryce has a blast with his brothers - in - law. God has richly blessed me with a wonderful wife and family!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad I did not get to tell ya'll bye. I hope that you have a really great trip though and I can't wait to see you when you get back! Love ya!