Sunday, July 13, 2008

55-54-35-7-12

I am so very blessed. July 12 was and is a special day every year for me and my family. It was on this day that both Mala and I were born, although there is one year's difference in our age. It was also 35 years ago on this day that Mala and I were married. These past 35 years have been the most wonderful years of my life. There is no one like Mala - sweet, kind, beautiful, discerning, gracious, helpful, supporting, loving and the list could go on and on. As they say, I married way up! We have 5 super kids, two great son-in-laws and 2 awesome grandkids. And, Lord willing, our family will be expanding more soon. One of our birthday presents this year was the announcement that Beth is expecting again. This will make grandchild number 3. How blessed! And there are more blessings in store - not because we earned them, or deserve them, but because we have a great heavenly Father who loves to bless His children. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy Name!!!!

No comments: